Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I think I've figured something out.

Stupid people--not the people you feel sorry for, stupid, or the merely unfortunate, but genuinely stupid people have two horrible tendencies. The first is that they don't listen.

Ever.

Any point of contention you make, and any contribution to a conversation is, to these stupid people, as lost as if you'd flung your words into the galactic core.

And the second tendency?

They don't shut up, particularly when they look like fools.

The owner of the above blog, by the way, is also a liar. On many counts, but the only one I'm 100% (as opposed to 98% or 99%) certain about is this: he contends, as he defaces with his presence the Absolute Write community page on livejournal, that he has not censored the comments on his blog posts.

Which is why you can go to his wonderful blog and read my comments, and his responses to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments aren't there, Bart. Darn.

Hope you're doing well.

Odile S said...

Hi Bart,

thought I should go see your blog. How are you writing? it's good you're amused. I myself get ironic once in a while too.
warning: if not percieved as pleasant, just come back later.
Bye!

Unknown said...

Hi lover! :D

That decrepit, stupid, foolish old bastard was WAY out of line with what he did. He took some of AW's nicest, most respectable members and attempted to slaughter them. And, he's not even throwing at the right thing. He had better hope he never sees me in the real world....

I posted a comment on his blog. He responded, playing the "Look what they're doing to this brainwashed 17 year old who knows no better" card. I was so pissed off I almost broke the computer, the wall, my relative's spines, and then the ceiling fan. I posted back, giving evidence to prove him wrong, and I'll be damned if he didn't decline the post. :D Guess he's running out of arguments to make, no? It's sad that the little band of followers he has can't see that.

And now I need a cigarette (got all pumped up and pissy again. Maybe I do have a problem...? Nah.)

Later! *glomp*