Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shopping and Fixing

I have, if the Doms out there will pardon the term, submitted "At My Window" to Five Minute Fantasies.

"At My Window" is a solo piece and falls squarely into the Dark Erotica genre. I have my eye on another prospective buyer the moment FMF's rejection rolls in. Or after a few weeks go by and FMF hasn't emailed me back, whichever is the case. Rejected e-mail submissions... er, dominations don't tend to receive replies.

I am also cleaning up "Love Thy Neighbor," and shall be mailing it, unsolicited and in all of its gooey glory, to Penthouse Variations.

Just as soon as Sable and I work out a cover letter. "Love Thy Neighbor" is more erotica, though decidely less dark. I wanted to add a few demonic sacrifices, but Sable said no.

No comments: